- Communication method: Bluetooth-compatible
- State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
- Model Number: Smart itag
- Brand Name: HaveDeer
- Origin: Mainland China
- Product name: Apple air tag tracker
- Battery: Built-in battery
- Working voltage: DC 3V
- Working current: standby current < 5uA/Maximum current < 10mA
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5.1
- Wireless transmission distance: ≥40m (open sight distance)
- Buzzer built-in: ≥ 75dB (at 10cm)
- Operating temperature: -5*C to 45*C(23*F to 113*F)
- Working humidity: < 95% (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 36x36x7.8 mm/1.42×1.42×0.31 inch
- Weight: 11g/0.39oz.
Please pay attention to the set meal when placing an order. The low price is the PC silicone case, Only use Tag03.
Works with Apple Find My
Emergency SOS via satellite availability To use Emergency SOS via satellite (or share your location via satellite):
• You need iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro with: • iOS 16.1 or later in the U.S. or Canada • iOS 16.2 or later in France, Germany, Ireland, and the U.K.
• iOS 16.4 or later in Austria, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and Portugal
• You also need to be in a place with no cellular and Wi-Fi coverage.
• Emergency SOS via satellite is available in Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, the U.K., and the U.S.
• International travelers who visit a country or region where Emergency SOS via satellite is available can use the feature while visiting, except if they bought their phone in China mainland, Hong Kong, or Macao. Emergency SOS via satellite isn’t offered on iPhone models purchased in China mainland, Hong Kong, or Macao.
• Satellite connection might not work in places above 62° latitude, such as northern parts of Canada and Alaska.（Satellite positioning is not supported in China.）
Accessbility: Record lost location, Rename Item, Customize item icon
Connectivity: Bluetooth for promimity finding
Speaker: Built-in Speaker
System Requriements: Apple ID iphone and ipod touch models with iOS 14.5 or later Ipad models with iPad OS 14.5 or later.
Battery: User-replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery.
Size: 36*36*7.8 mm，Weight: 11g
About this commodity：
1.Smart portable size detector: white and black are available in two fashionable colors, suitable for placing keys, wallets, bags and umbrellas.
2.Ideal gift choice: this smart tracker with key searcher will be an ideal gift for your family and the elderly, who also misplace their keys or mobile phones, which can help them solve many troubles; At the same time, as your travel partner, when you find something lost, you can check it at any time on the Apple mobile phone & Apple system Find my; It’s not just a Bluetooth tracker, it’s the joy of life.
3.Apple ID:Install iPhone and iPad touch models with IOS14.5 or later,Install iPad models with iPad OS14.5 or later；Your AirTag sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected by nearby devices in the Find My network. These devices send the location of your AirTag to iCloud — then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map. The whole process is anonymous and encrypted to protect your privacy.
4.Version difference: itag03 battery has a life of about 1 year and is a detachable battery; Itag08 upgraded battery life is about 3 years, and it is a non-removable battery (this setting is to prevent children from eating the battery by mistake).
5.itag08 plus version doesn’t need to buy another waterproof silicone protective cover, and it is IP67 waterproof directly.
itag03 Standard edition
Q：iTag03 support Android phones?
A: No, because this is our itag03, which is tracked by Apple’s Findmy own APP. Android is not supported.
Q: ITAG03 is the protocol of Bluetooth?
A: It’s Bluetooth 4.0, which uses the domestic Huiding Bluetooth chip. It’s more stable and accurate.
Q: What is the longest working distance of Q：iTag03 Bluetooth?
A: The farthest working distance of Bluetooth is 100M in an open place, and 10M in a place with a wall.
Q:How many itag can a mobile phone use at the same time?
A:There is no upper limit for the number of online connections.
Q: Can Q：iTag03 work beyond Bluetooth distance?
A: Beyond the Bluetooth distance, it can work. As long as there are Apple devices around this device, it can be accurately located. And it has the function of navigation map, which can accurately guide you to the lost place.
Q: What is the difference between Q：iTag03 and Air Tag?
A: Except UWB and NFC, other functions are the same. What is UWB? It’s a close distance of 3CM, with an arrow pointing out the direction clearly.
What is NFC, that is, you can scan it and find the contact information of iTag owner.
Q: Can you support Tuya App?
A: I can’t, because I directly use the APP that comes with Findmy Apple.
Q: Advantages of Q：iTag03
A: 1. Cost advantage. 2. Instead of UWB function, we have Speaker in the fuselage, so it can replace quick search at close range.