- Operating Language: English
- Model Number: ZC-ITAGFM02W
- Brand Name: CLOUDRAKER
- Origin: Mainland China
- Smart home platform: Apple HomeKit
- Product Name: Smart Tag(iTag)
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth
- Working Voltage: 3V
- Battery Type: CR2032(Included)
- App: Find My
- Dimensions: 38*38*7mm
- Color: Black, White
- Net Weight: 9g
● This smart tag(iTag) is designed for iOS devices(iPhone/iPad/iPod), it CAN NOT be used for Android phones.
● System Requirements and Compatibility: iOS 14.5 or later
1. Smart tag can save your time and help you locate the misplaced or lost stuffs in seconds.
2. Smart tag can tell you where your stuff lost or be forgotten.
3. Smart tag can remind you of the forgotten stuffs.
* Product Name: Smart Tag(iTag)
* Works with Find My App
* Accessibility: Locate/Record the Location, Directions in Maps,Play Sound, Lost Mode, Name/Rename the Item, Customize Item Icon
* Connectivity: Bluetooth for proximity finding
* Speaker: Built-in Speaker
* System Requirements: iOS 14.5 or later, iPad models with iPad OS 14.5 or later
* Battery: User-replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
* Size: 38*38*7 mm
* Net Weight: 9g
* Color: Black, White
* Operating Temperature: -20 to 60℃(-4 to 140°F)
Can be used for keys, bag, pets, luggage, wallet, etc.
How does it work?
The Smart Tag sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected by nearby iOS devices in the Find My network. These devices send the location of your Smart Tag to iCloud — then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map. The whole process is anonymous and encrypted to protect your privacy. And itʼs efficient, so thereʼs no need to worry about battery life or data usage.
Get by with a little help from hundreds of millions of friends.
When youʼve left something far behind, like at the beach or the gym, the Find My network — hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices around the world — helps track down your Smart Tag. And itʼs designed to protect your privacy every step of the way.
Ping it. Find it.
Misplacing something like your wallet doesn’t have to be a big deal when it has Smart Tag attached. You can play a sound on the built-in speaker by going to the new Items tab in the Find My app,or say "Hey Siri, find my wallet". If it’s hiding nearby — like under the couch or in the next room — just follow the sound and your search is over.
Privacy is built in.
Only you can see where your Smart Tag is. Your location data and history are never stored on the Smart Tag itself. Devices that relay the location of your Smart Tag also stay anonymous, and that location data is encrypted every step of the way. So not even Apple knows the location of your Smart Tag or the identity of the device that helps find it.
Lost Mode makes finding things even easier.
Just Like your other iOS devices, Smart Tag can be put into Lost Mode. Then, when it’s detected by a device in the network, you’ll automatically get a notification.
Small and Lightweight, easy to carry
What’s in the box?
Smart Tag with CR2032 coin cell battery installed
How to use it ? Beautifully simple.
Several-taps setup instantly connects your Smart Tag with your iPhone or iPad. Enter a name for your Smart Tag, attach it to the item you want to track, and youʼre good to go.
Q: Does it work with Android phones?
A: No. It’s tracked by iOS Find My APP. Android phones are not supported.
Q: How does the smart tag connect to iPhone?
A: Via Bluetooth.
Q:How many smart tags can a mobile phone connect at the same time?
A: Up to 16.
Q: What is the range of Bluetooth connection? How many meters?
A: The Bluetooth connection range is 10-20m(indoor), 20-50m(outdoor).
Q: Can i locate/track the smart tag when it’s out of the Bluetooth connection range?
A: Yes you can, as long as there was iOS device(iPhone/iPad/iPod) passing by or nearby. The Smart Tag sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected by nearby iOS devices in the Find My network. These devices send the location of your Smart Tag to iCloud — then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map.
Q: Can i still track the smart tag if it’s stolen and transfered to a remote area where no one uses iOS devices?
A: In this case, the smart tag can’t be tracked.
Q: Can the smart tag work with Tuya Smart/Smart Life App?
A: It can’t. It uses "Find My" App.