- Feature: Mildew Resistant,Formaldehyde-free,Environment Friendly,Extra Thick
- Function: Moisture-Proof,Mould-Proof,Anti-static
- Surface Treatment: Cloth & Leather
- Pattern: Grid
- Use: Living Room,Bedding Room,Study,Kids’ Room,Wedding House,Elders’ Room
- Style: Modern Style
- Usage: Administration,Commerce,entertainment,Household
- Material: Other
- Charge Unit: Usd/Roll
- Origin: Mainland China
- CN: Fujian
- Material: Imitation deerskin velvet
- style 1: Pattern type
- Specifications: 53*1000cm
- Grade: high-class products
- function: other
- texture of material: Nonwovens
- style: New Chinese style
- category: Wallpaper
Product size: 0.53m x 10m
Thicker pattern repeat
Please use natural glue, such as rice glue or potato glue. Do not use chemical glue to stick walls and wallpaper.
Our wallpaper photos were taken under cold white light
If the lighting in your room is in a different tone, the appearance of the wallpaper may be different from the colors in our list.
To avoid color difference when displayed on the wall, please place an order immediately to ensure that they are from the same batch/batch.
It is best to buy an extra roll to prevent waste and to ensure your safety.
Note that wrinkles may appear during transportation, but this does not affect the wallpaper on the wall.
If you are not sure how many rolls you need, please tell us your wall height and total wall length.
If you are not sure about the color, please send us a message to confirm before buying.
Steps to install wallpaper
There is also a process for installing wallpaper, which generally includes five steps.
1. The first step is to clean the grassroots and fill in the gaps. The joints of the gypsum board should be pasted with joint tape and putty;
2. Scrape putty and grind it smoothly, and it must be cleaned, leveled and smooth in the primary treatment;
3. Apply moisture-proof agent, and the moisture-proof paint should be applied evenly and not too thick;
4. Paper cutting and gluing can be used to mark the width of the wallpaper on the wall with a plumb line;
5. Paste on the wall, seam, and overlap, paste the wallpaper on the wall, align the edges, flatten the wall with a rubber roller, and press the adhesive bubbles; trim, use a wallpaper knife to fix the ceiling, wall skirts, windows, etc. Cut off the excess wallpaper and wipe off the glue.
A roll of wallpaper is 10 meters long and 53 cm wide! That is, a roll of wallpaper is 5.3 square meters! There is parquet loss due to wallpaper! When calculating the square, one roll only counts 4.5 square! (Example: The wall height is 2.7 meters, a roll of wallpaper is 10 meters long, 2.7*3=8.1 meters, the remaining 1.9 meters is the loss of mosaic)