- Brand Name: SUNYIMA
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Output Frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
- Certification: CE
- Feature 1:: solar power inverter
- Feature 2:: pure sine wave inverter
- Feature 3:: DC to AC inverter
- Feature 4: converter 12V 220V
2000W inverter power test video
Output waveform: pure sine wave
Peak power: 2000W/3000W/4000W/6000W
Continuous power: 1000W/1500W/2000W/3000W
Input voltage: DC 12V (10V-15V)
No-load current: 0.6A/0.7A/0.8A/1.0A
Output voltage: AC 220V
Output frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
Conversion efficiency: 90%
Display mode: LCD display
Low voltage protection: 12V (10V±0.3)
Overvoltage protection: 12V (15V±0.3)
Recovery voltage: 12V (13.2V±0.3)
Overload protection: 1000W>110%，1500W>110%，2000W>110%，3000W>110%
Overheat protection: 80°±5°
Cooling method: built-in air cooling
Input wire diameter: 7AWG
Product weight: 2000W-3KG, 3000W-3.5KG,4000W-4KG, 6000W-8.5KG
Product size: 2000W-302*173*76mm, 3000W-360*173*76mm, 4000W-360*173*76mm, 6000W-400*240*88mm
Remote control activation pairing steps:
1. Take out the remote control and remove the remote control insulation sticker
2. Long press the touch switch, 1 second after the standby is turned on
3. Press any key on the remote control, release the switch, the activation is successful
Note: Long press the power button and cannot be loosened from booting to activation until the activation is successful.
1. Long press the power button for more than 3 seconds without letting go.
2. Press the OFF button of the remote control at the same time, and the machine will be paired when it is turned off.
1. The effective distance of wireless remote control is 10 meters, please do not operate beyond the distance.
2. The wireless remote control and the inverter can only be paired one to one, and cannot be used for multiple purposes.
Eight protection functions:
① Low pressure alarm
② Low voltage protection
③Low pressure recovery
⑧Short circuit protection
1. SPWM technology controlled by MCU micro-processing, pure sine wave output
2. Strong load adaptability: package includes inductive load, capacitive load, resistive load, mixed load.
3. It has eight protection functions such as input overvoltage, undervoltage, and overload
4. LCD liquid crystal display shows the real-time status of the inverter
5. Stable performance and long service life
a. The installation and debugging of this equipment should be carried out by professional electrical maintenance personnel who are familiar with the structure and operation hazards of this equipment.
b. Do not connect this equipment to a civil utility distribution box, such as a household line
c. Keep the inverter away from water, and do not plug or unplug the plug with wet hands
d. The suitable temperature for the inverter should be -20°-50°C, avoid direct sunlight, stay away from flammable substances or places where flammable gases are accumulated, and ensure smooth ventilation and good heat dissipation
e. Please do not open the machine, high voltage is dangerous
f. Use the appropriate type of wire to avoid fuse of the wire due to excessive inverter current; make sure that the inverter is connected to the correct battery, otherwise the fuse of the inverter will be blown
g. Turn off the switch when the machine is not in use; please turn off the switch before cleaning, clean with a dry cloth, do not use a wet cloth or detergent
Common problems and solutions
Q: Interference from the outside world
The inverter may be interfered by some strong electromagnetic waves in the use occasions, such as nearby motors, power inverters, and strong magnetic fields. When using, please stay away from strong magnetic fields.
Q: The inverter does not respond
1. The battery and inverter are not connected properly, connect them again.
2. The positive and negative poles of the battery are reversed, and the fuse is blown. Replace the fuse.
Q: Low output voltage
1. Overload, the load current exceeds the nominal current, turn off part of the load and restart.
2. The input voltage is too low. Ensure that the input voltage is within the nominal voltage range
Q: Low voltage alarm
1. The battery is dead and needs to be charged.
2. The battery voltage is too low or the contact is poor, recharge, check the battery terminals or clean the terminals with a dry cloth.
Q: The inverter has no output
1. The battery voltage is too low, recharge or replace the battery.
2. The load current is too high, turn off some loads and restart the inverter.
3. Inverter over-temperature protection. Let the inverter cool down for a period of time and place it in a ventilated place.
4. The inverter fails to start, restart it.
5. If the terminals are connected reversely, the fuse is blown, replace the fuse.
Q: The inverter does not work
1. Check the power switch, fuse and battery connection line or electric cigarette.