- Brand Name: ESTINK
- Origin: CN(Origin)
Power Inverter Widely Used Stable Practical Great Material for Home
1. The pure sine wave inverter has two AC 220V output sockets and 6 x 2.1A usb chargers, which can be connected to any 220V household appliances, such as laptops or mobile phones. Provides continuous power of 1000W, and can withstand a peak power of 2000W at most.
2. With under‑voltage sound alarm protection function, there are over‑voltage, over‑current, overload, short‑circuit, under‑voltage, high‑temperature protection, at the same time with dual universal plugs available worldwide, dual‑fan cooling.
3. The inverter can be used for camping, traveling, sailing or home, to connect any of your kitchen appliances, and only need a 12V DC power battery to supply power, but the premise is that the maximum peak power is not exceeded.
4. With LED display, you can clearly see the changes in input/output voltage, Hz, waveform, and battery power. The display can also display fault codes: E01: low voltage protection; self‑recoverable, E02: overvoltage protection; self‑recovery; E03: Back‑level overload protection; self‑recoverable; E04: Short‑circuit protection; self‑recovery for the first 3 times, and restart after 3 times; E05: Over‑temperature protection; self‑recovery; E06: Front‑level overload protection; need to restart.
5. 1000W car power inverter 12V to 220V, with approx. 4.5m/14.8ft remote control cable, you can control the change of the inverter more conveniently through the remote control, and it is equipped with complete safety accessories for replacement, such as: 6 fuses, one safe ground line.
Item Type: Power Inverter
Material: Aluminium magnesium alloy
Continuous Power: 1000W
Peak Power: 2000W
No Load/No Load Current: ≤ 0.5A
Input Voltage: DC 12V (10.5V – 15.6V)
Output Voltage: 220V – 240V
Output Frequency: 50Hz ± 3Hz
Output Waveform: Sine wave
Working Cooling Mode: Fan cooling
Conversion Efficiency: > 88% – 95%
Maximum Ambient Working Temperature Range: -35℃ – 65℃
Overvoltage Protection: 15.5V ± 0.5V
Under Voltage Protection: 10V ± 0.5V
Under Voltage Alarm: 10.5V ± 0.5V
Overload Protection: Yes(1100W ± 50W)
Over Temperature Protection: Yes
Short Circuit Protection: Yes
Reverse Connection Protection: None
USB Ports: 6 x 2.1A
Output Socket: AC 2 PCS universal socket
Remote Control Function: Yes, approx. 4.5m/14.8ft remote control cable
Ground Connection: Yes
LED Display Converter: Yes
1 x Power Inverter
1 x 4.5m Remote Control Network Cable
2 x Power Cord
1 x Wrench
1 x Yellow Safety Ground Wire
1 x Remote Control
6 x Fuse
1 x Manual
Before connection, the switch of the inverter must be closed. The voltage of the inverter must be consistent with the voltage of the battery. The voltage of the inverter must be DC12V, and the voltage of the battery must be 12V, otherwise the inverter will not work or be damaged.
How to use:Step 1: Prepare the accessories (one red line and one black line) and take out all the products
Step 2: Unscrew the positive and negative screws and attach the two threads of the accessory (note: red is connected with red positive pole, black is connected with black negative pole).
Step 3: Screw on the unloaded nuts according to the method of red is connected with male and black is connected with black, and tighten them with force.
Step 4: Follow the red is connected with red, black is connected with black method to clamp the crocodile clip on the battery.
Step 5: Connect the electrical appliances to be used at the output interface end (such as computers, induction cookers, kettles, etc.)
Step 6: Turn on the inverter switch and you can use alternating current.