- Brand Name: Wonder girl
- Material Grade: Non-remy Hair
- Texture: Body Wave
- Longest Hair Proportion: >=5%
- Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
- Suitable Dying Colors: None
- Chemical Processing: Dyed
- Can Be Permed: Yes
- Hair Extension Type: Weaving
- Material: Human Hair
- Hair Weft: Machine Double Weft
- Hair Color: #27 Honey Blond
- Hair Style: Body Wave Hair Bundles
- Hair Material: 100% Human Hair
Product size and Measurement
Normally our hair weight is 95g-100g. If you want full head, 4 bundles are necessary especially the hair length is over 20 inch.
Please stretch the hair, especially the wavy and curly hair, when you measure the hair like the following measuring picture.
100% human hair Certification
Wonder girl Hair,Healthy cuticle no tangle long lifespan
How to Wash Hair Bundles
Step 1: Put the hair into the warm water and rinse it.
Step 2: Apply some shampoo and wash the hair. Remember use your fingers to comb the hair or use the wide-tooth comb to comb the hair.
Step 3: Rinse the shampoo well.
Step 4: Apply some conditioner on the hair and then conditions it about 20 minutes.
Step 5: Rinse the conditioner well and roll the hair with towel or old T-shirt to loose the water.
Step 6: Use the moisture or oil to keep the hair from dryness. Don’t put the hair under the sunshine and dry it with the natural air.
NOTE: Don’t use the shampoo for curly hair so often. Deep condition the curly hair well. You can use Elastin and oil to keep the curly hair bouncy.
Q1: Can the hair be straightened or curled?
A: Yes. Use a flat iron/straighter or tongs, please don’t exceed 150C, even when fitted, but as with your own hair, never use hot tools too often, and please don’t do it too frequently, or the hair will easily get dry and tangled.
Q2. Why is the hair easy get to tangled?
A: The reason why the hair tangled as the following reasons and you need avoid the tangled like the following.
1. Your hair bundles can tangle due to dryness, oil&dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and not combing(wide tooth come for body wave, straight hair, finger comb for curly hair) out your hair daily.
2. Make sure to wash&condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q3: Why are my hair getting shedding?
A: Please don’t use comb to brush the curly hair, just running with your fingers gently; use wide tooth comb for straight or body wave style. After washing, pleasure nurse the hair with some hair oil, and the hair will be silk and soft.
Q4: What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Use good quality shampoo and conditioner, conditioning your hair is very important for keeping it soft and manageable. And you can use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curl in place, but make sure wash your hair and not leave in there products for a long time.